Why advertise in Artizen?
1. We are having GREAT success with click-through rates to the artisan’s products and websites. Currently our average rate in a single magazine is 3-5% – way beyond most banner ads online. Several artists in each magazine get double-digit views over to their sites or products and the most popular get 50-100+ clicks.
2. Our reader list is an organically grown list of opt-in individuals who have self-selected to receive our magazines. As such, we have low bounce rates and high delivery and open rates for a free, interactive magazine. Our readers are TARGETED and SERIOUS about supporting handmade as you can see from the amounts they click through for more information or purchasing.
Advertised work must be handcrafted, one-of-a-kind artisan quality. Small production runs can apply with food, body care or sustainable/green product lines. We provide an excellent niche demographic for artisan markets & collectives, boutiques, galleries, museums and events.
We extend a 10% discount to all our Facebook followers!
We also offer a PAY WHAT YOU WILL option to independent artisans. To get on a reminder email list, sign up HERE.
2013 ADVERTISING OPTIONS & RATES:
Full Page ads
– Commercial (Galleries, Events, Marketplaces, Boutiques) $140 with up to 16 product links included.
– Individual Artisan Ads – 1 to 4 products $70, 5 to 7 products $95, 7-10 products $140. This includes live links to the products’ shopping cart and your general website.
Ad size: 8.5″ x 11″, no bleed necessary.
Half Page ads
– Commercial – $75.
– Individual Artisans – Pay What You Will* $10 minimum if 1-4 products are being linked to shopping carts.
Ad sizes: Vertical 3.75″ x 10.3″ Horizontal 7.75″ x 5″
Quarter Page ads
– Commercial – $45.
– Individual Artisans – Pay What You Will* $10 minimum if 1 to 3 products include linking to shopping carts.
Ad size: 3.75″ x 5″
Bulk advertising – Prepay for 6 issues and receive a 10% discount. Prepay for 12 issues and receive a 20% discount.
*Should you need help with ad design, we are happy to work with you for $35/hour. Typically 1-2 hours is all that is needed.